Eggy's fish and tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Problem...don't have a big empty tank! I would have to get another tank to grab them. All I have is a 29g and a 10. Just wondering if it's worth it to try to get a whole new setup for them

Problem...don't have a big empty tank! I would have to get another tank to grab them. All I have is a 29g and a 10. Just wondering if it's worth it to try to get a whole new setup for them

For a breeding trio of a critically endangered species? Always.

I know...just have to figure it out. I sent the link to some of my local pals that keep cares fish in case they have space. If not, I'm just going to have to!

What are the drawbacks for you, other than the work which will pay off in time?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My wallet is endangered too haha. No really I have 11 tanks in a small condo and I'm getting a 150g sometime soon (down to 1 couch now...), so really the bigger thing for me is the lack of space and power supply. My boyfriend and I have monstrous piles of stuff and we have a ton of crap in storage we can't fit in here.
In the process of house hunting. If my last offer had gone through this wouldn't be an issue right now grr!

If we are talking like a 40b I might be able to swing it. Otherwise not sure what I could do.

Could try pawing through keep and don't keep, then CL it. Might cover part of the cost for you as well as free up space. I know I'm due another clean out pretty soon. PC parts accumulate like dust the way I upgrade. XD

Oh my goodness ?❤️? They're beautiful. Not gonna lie, rather jelly right now.

So what's the verdict, did you get the 40b and the endangered fish? Or at least did someone you know get them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Not yet. Lot of crap on my plate so new fishies aren't at the top of the list unfortunately.
Also found out today that the 150 I was suppose to be getting was sold out from under me. Grrr. Guess my big tank plans are on hold for now :(

lGFuTS9.png

Be patient. Other opportunities may come along.

Harharhar that could be a hallmark card:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hahaha Fresh nice. Yeah I kind of wanted a 125 anyway...I'm not that tall so it's easier for me to clean/scape/plant. It was just a whole setup with custom stand, canopy, lights, filters etc etc and had fish I could have traded in (30+ Mbuna). Oh well.
Aspidoras are lookin pretty active again so maybe more eggs I hope. I'll do an extra WC anyway. Other than that no fish news. Instead of sitting in front of the tanks last night I made an attempt at making limoncello for Xmas gifts ;)

Just straight up electrocuted myself trying to replant a sword. Time for bed.

Yep just shouldn't be doing things when I'm tired. The way my rack is set up I can't fully lift the glass lid on the 40b so I had my arm in there, pushed back the glass without realizing it and the water outflow from the AC poured on top of the glass and hit the ghetto wired flourescent so I got zapped :(

Back
Top Bottom