Eggy's fish and tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Nils - I have 4 different kinds of nerites, cherry shrimp, some ramshorn and malaysian trumpet snails, assassin snails...I think that's it. Here's some more pics, I tried to include some inverts :)
I'll try to get at least one of all my inhabitants if I can...gonna take a bit

Hey Nils - I have 4 different kinds of nerites, cherry shrimp, some ramshorn and malaysian trumpet snails, assassin snails...I think that's it. Here's some more pics, I tried to include some inverts :)
I'll try to get at least one of all my inhabitants if I can...gonna take a bit

So many awesome varieties of fish! Love that cichlid perched on the rock. Great pics as well. Great colors on those shrimp as well. :)

Last ones for now, more another time :D
And I had to end with my dog sleeping because it's the funniest picture ever.

Finally! The fish that are in your profile pic! How big are they and what size tank are they in? They look awesome lol.

They're in a 55G - I wish I could go bigger but they're fine for now - they attempt to breed every single day.
They're 9-10 inches, you can see the size of the leaf of romaine versus them. I had a cool perspective picture I'll try to find it

They're in a 55G - I wish I could go bigger but they're fine for now - they attempt to breed every single day.
They're 9-10 inches, you can see the size of the leaf of romaine versus them. I had a cool perspective picture I'll try to find it

Lol love the dog. Moment I can care for one and have the money to keep up, I'm going out and getting a nice weiner dog or a beagle. Those guys are amazing :lol:
May I ask what those fish in the second pic are? They look cool :)

the pic in between the silver dollars is a hatchetfish
Here's 2 pics to give you an idea of how big the dollars are, not great but just for reference
Small tetra and adult cory:

cat:

I've been lusting over Odessa's for the past few weeks and cannot find any locally, killing me! Gorgeous fish, and photos!

Jesse

Amazing photos! What camera are you using?

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Some I took with my iPhone and I recently bought a sony a6000 so some I took with that...the higher quality pics are obviously with the camera but I have to mess with 8465 settings to get good fish pics haha

They see me swimmannn, they hatennnn, try and catch me riding dirtayyy...
-Odessa barb song
They would look ridiculous 50+ schooling..
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I know...started with 6 and bumped it to 11 but I would love to do more. I have my kuhlis and horseface loach in with them but I wouldn't do that again....the barbs steal food right out of their mouths.

I just saw 6 breeder size Odessa barbs appear on the auction list for tomorrow. Too bad CT is far from here ? I will let you know what they go for.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My LFS always has them I just don't buy them haha.
I'm looking to downsize/specialize so I'm trying to pull a Fresh style no fish purchase counter haha. I'm thinking I want to stick with the tanganyikans, cories, and silver dollars. I'll probably bring some of the loaches, tetras, and panda garra to the next auction.
The 40g with the Odessa's and loaches is my boyfriends tank so I try not to interfere...I can be a little neurotic about the tanks ?

Back
Top Bottom