Eggy's fish and tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No fish news today other than water changes happening and my bf blew the fuse in the fish room running a heat gun....
But I did find out I'm gonna be an aunt! Yay!

Your sibling is having fry? Hahaha! Sorry I couldn't help it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Tanks seem.like perfect babysitter tools! Lucky you;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah on the Blyxa! I had it for a while; grew well, multiplied, nice green color, bushy pattern. Makes a nice hedge or divider.
Meow ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

No fair.. it looks better than mine does now:p

Ya right Brooks :p

These cryptoheros cutteri are weirdos. This is the conversation they've had since I got them:
New house! Let's beat up the cories. Bored. Let's beat up each other. Bored. Let's lay eggs. Must protect eggs! Eggs hatched. Mmm eggs. Hungryyyy. Wait where did the babies go? Bored. Let's tear up all the plants. Bored. Let's beat up the cories.

I wish the tannins would reduce so I could get some good pics. Beautiful fish. Hopefully the next spawn is more successful. I don't know if they really ate the fry but they're gone.

That is the most hilarious terrible dialogue I have seen in a while! I wonder what they'd do to mini marimo

These cryptoheros cutteri are weirdos. This is the conversation they've had since I got them:
New house! Let's beat up the cories. Bored. Let's beat up each other. Bored. Let's lay eggs. Must protect eggs! Eggs hatched. Mmm eggs. Hungryyyy. Wait where did the babies go? Bored. Let's tear up all the plants. Bored. Let's beat up the cories.

I don't know if they really ate the fry but they're gone.

That is pretty funny:lol: unless your the plants or cories!!!:ermm:(corie mumbles who let these psychos in here?)

They sound like a ton of fun!! Punting corys like footballs are they?!?!

Reminds me of when I had a pair of rams and a school of corydoras in a 20 high.... Poor corydoras were punching bags for a month until the low-quality rams keeled over.

Its like unleashing hells angels on a pour unsuspecting crowd of rolling stone concert goers.... Poor cory cats.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah got some reshuffling to do. There's 27 cories so none of them are getting hit too hard but still. Thinking of dropping the loaches in there instead. If I do that the cories have to go back in the 55, but I moved them out cause they were sifting through eight tons of farlowella poo. So maybe those guys can go elsewhere.
I tried plant cover but magically all the plants are uprooted every single day grrr

Last edited:
Ahh they are 'armoured 'cats?
27 ought to give the cutteri a good run!

Most cories are from SA???
They are softies for us,I'm not so convinced in nature though.

You had me at "eight tons of farlowella poo" ? Happy reshuffling. Hope things work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Haha Fresh

Moved some swords into the 40b and trimmed up the sorority tank

Dooooooom!
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1448071515.645753.jpg

Is that freakin blood spill eggy?? This is a family friendly forumn you know :p

Back
Top Bottom