Wanted: extra/unwanted sw supplies/equipment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxwolfpackof1xx

Aquarium Advice Addict
hello all some of you may know im starting a 10g nano reef and was wondering if anyone has any extra supplies / equipment i may have or buy im only 14 so il try to pay my best my only options are prepaid credit cards or actually mailing you the cash thanks in advanced

hello all some of you may know im starting a 10g nano reef and was wondering if anyone has any extra supplies / equipment i may have or buy im only 14 so il try to pay my best my only options are prepaid credit cards or actually mailing you the cash thanks in advanced

Not selling anything but wanted to warn you about sending cash or pre-paid cards through the mail. Maybe have your parents sign up for a Paypal account , it's free and then you could give them the cash. At least send the card's insured for the value.

HUKIT said:
Not selling anything but wanted to warn you about sending cash or pre-paid cards through the mail. Maybe have your parents sign up for a Paypal account , it's free and then you could give them the cash. At least send the card's insured for the value.

what do you need for a paypall

you need a bank account. i doubt your parents will sign up though they have to provide a bank account number and/or a credit card.

What did you need wolf?

carey said:
you need a bank account. i doubt your parents will sign up though they have to provide a bank account number and/or a credit card.

What did you need wolf?

my dad has one i think i was hopeing to get a nice powerhead for a bit less and mabye some extra rock. and anything else anyone was willing to part with that'd help me with my nano

I have 2 swing arm hydrometers i can send you one. They arent the greatest but itll save you ten buck!

carey said:
We'll call it a freebie. just PM me your address. Do youhave test kit stuff?

aw thank you so much no i dont have a test kit but thats on my list to buy before the cycle starts i just dont know which one to buy

If you're saving for the liquid kit it that's good. I have some testing strips I can throw in too just use them until you get your real kit. I'll make a small box of stuff up. lol I bought a lot of misc stuff on ebay awhile back so I have some extra stuff.

thank you so much if only the rest of the world was so kind. should i save for the reef test or just the master salt or both?

Get the master kit first youll need it for cycling.

I've made up a box for you, it has a swing arm hydrometer, a high range ph liquid test kit, test strips for nitrate, nitrite and ph and some extra algae sponges for cleaning. lol I had a TON of them.

It's not everything you need but at least its a start. PM me your address and name and I will send it this week.

Lol Sorry to make you repeat yourself. I didnt remember, so many threads on here. :)

it's a wonderful hobby and alot of fun. I missed having tanks I'm glad I got back into it.

You actually did it! Wow i didnt think it would work. Good luck. I need to start saving and stop reading though lol. Not sure if you want it but I got an extra filter.

needmorecowbell said:
You actually did it! Wow i didnt think it would work. Good luck. I need to start saving and stop reading though lol. Not sure if you want it but I got an extra filter.

+1 nd its all thanks to the wonderful people on this site ikno if i ever have any extra anything that someone needs il give it to em. what kinda filter is it?

Back
Top Bottom