First Tank :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No mate i was paying a compliment I'm terrible at aqua scaping I have a piece of bog wood and a couple of plants and an internal filter no the prettiest haha

Yeah it's good to find someone from the uk even though the US lot are really helpful but there's not really a forum for people from the uk on here

I will check it out next time im down that wat, usually go to tisbury aquatics or romford wetpets.

Moved the harlequins to the big tank today, they love it! And the plecos are gone, can start to aquascape :)

Tank is now mostly planted :) (although im not sure what all the plants are so they may need to be re-arranged once they grow a bit) i bought my ruby shark and the cherry barbs everyone is much happier now :) although the ruby does chase the barbs from time to time such an interesting fish :) the angel has also got fairly big already probably doubled in size :/ will post some pics later as the camera on my phone isnt working :(

On a negative note, the recently cycled 28l is unfortunately being treated for white spot disease :( no idea how it got in there! The betta is fine though fortunately

Cannot wait to see pics I want to put more plants in mine but don't want to over crowd it but not sure what to get I need inspiring cos I have no imagination at all lol

Still needs a lot of work and still a lit of fish I need to rehome hopefully will be done tomorrow. Cant get a pic of the shark unfortunately he hasnt come out of his den thisevening lol

Any advice on the plants welcome as I have no idea what they are just waiting for them to grow so I can see where they should go, will be getting rid of some of the ornaments too

No he is a ruby/rainbow shark as the fins are coloured, red tails only have red tails lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom