First Tank :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've re-arranged the plants and its looking better :)

Need some advice... My angelfish unfortunately passed yesterday :( but i have no idea why? My levels are perfect, tank is clean as it can be. All the other fish are fine and he was fine too, just suddenly died :/ no signs or diseases or anything...
Any idea what this could've been?

Maybe by moving plants around u open a gas pocket in the substrate. If u don't vacuum the gasses can and will build causing a toxic gas to leach in the water possibly killing the fish. If all your water perimeters are good and stable you should not loose fish in quantity like that. I can see if one fish died! It could be considered natural causes. But if a bunch meaning more then one, dies then something is more then likely the cause of death.

Maybe by moving plants around u open a gas pocket in the substrate. If u don't vacuum the gasses can and will build causing a toxic gas to leach in the water possibly killing the fish. If all your water perimeters are good and stable you should not loose fish in quantity like that. I can see if one fish died! It could be considered natural causes. But if a bunch meaning more then one, dies then something is more then likely the cause of death.

He said one fish, just his angel...

Still to this day have no idea why :/ but everyone else is doing wonderfully and i replaced my angel with a new bigger angel and added some mote plants :)

Back
Top Bottom