Freak's 120 gallon Uaru and crew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was just thinking about that fish yesterday, could it have been C. proteus? They get confused for regani and are as mean as comps, there's so many dwarf species now that I forgot about that one.

You nailed it! Totally him!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Lily for the bday. It will leave here monday. Its tryin to go dormant so ease her into the warmer water. Enjoy.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You're the best man! Really hoping my little jerks leave it alone and let it be. I think they may be rubbery enough to keep them from wanting to eat it, they don't eat anubias after all. If the do start to eat it, I guess I'll just have to by some netting and surround it lol

So for those curious of where I got the stump at, here ya go. Went driftwood hunting after working a 13 hour overnight shift because I'm an idiot apparently lol nothing like some Boulder jumping to realize just how bad your knee really is...yay luxating patella!

My boss wanted me to jump on something the other day ( i have lots of gravity) and I wouldn't, my knee hates when I jump! Mcl is jacked up..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1447517987.857697.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1447517998.010253.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1447518012.017134.jpg

Thinking about going back soon for this one
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1447518041.698478.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1447518051.536680.jpg

Picked up a piece I may use in the 120, but idk, it's bigger than I thought it was

I pictured a place much different than those serene pics lol. That piece Would make a sweet aquarium tree.
You mean, when your boss asks you to jump, you don't say, how high?

Yeah, who would Evers have thought you could find that within the DC borders lol

I can't tell what type it is, but we don't really have any pine around here

Not the uaru, but another tank of mine, the multi fry are getting big, which is odd because they typically never have fry grow out this large but whatever, I know there's a demand in my area for them ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1447598645.414970.jpg
It may not look like much in the pic, but there's at least 30-40 of about 3-4 different generations of fry

Those little things dig huh?!?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok so I got the lily from Popparyno (thanks again man!). So the debate it on. Do I put it straight in the 120 (or 75) or do I attempt to slowly increase the temp. Mind you it's been in shipping for three days. It already had the main leaf melt (which I'm using as a test for the uaru, who were curious at first, but seem to be leaving it alone as it floats). I clean the rhizome off in some cool water. I have a feeling putting it into this water will shock it, but will it kill it? Aghhhh I don't know what to do

The lily was already warned up so I just placed it in a shallow tank (5 gallon planted) to observe it. The uaru didn't seem interested in the lily pad I threw in there, so maybe, just maybe they won't demolish it! Yay!

Hope it works for you. I thought the big pad might not make it. Its been cooold at night here. So its been gettin ready for dormant mode. It had many leaves and a gorgeous pink white bloom til late september. It loves highland rim root tabs. 10 35 10s for big blooms. Hope you like it once settled in. Happy late B Day, sir.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom