Freak's 120 gallon Uaru and crew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll have to pick up some ferts for it then. So far, the tiny little pad on there has not melted, so that's a good sign lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

So great news this far, the lily pad has three open pads now. Two are growing like weeds. The one that was already there has melted very little and is favorite hangout spot for some of my bnp fry. Thanks again Popparyno, hopefully this will continue to grow and be able to go in the big tank, although the uaru eventually ate the test pad. Worst comes to worse, I have the 75 that I wanna overhaul when i move, which includes better substrate and lighting, so it can go in there. For now, I'm seeing great growth in the 5 gallon with a double bright marine land over it

Quality stuff for quality people, Freak. Glad to hear its transitioned well. Its a pretty lil sucker. I've split 3 other lily's from it. So with the right hands, you'll get more.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It's definitely a nice looking plant, can wait to get full pads growing

Lily is doing great, but I think the shallow tank may have too much light as its not growing up very much. 5 or 6 leaves at this point, the original one stopped growing, and is the same size, but the others are growing quick

Not with the uaru at this point, still a bit gun shy to try it with them lol

Well I'm in Pennsylvania right now, so I'll try to add some in a couple days when I get home

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449592388.986516.jpg
As requested, here's the lily pad. It's looking good, growing well, but I may move it over soon. I guess the worse that can happen is that the uaru destroy all the leaves and I move it back to the small tank.

And now some uaru, that are growing way too slowly haha
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449592567.342304.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449592607.945526.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449592701.942879.jpg

That's great man!! Do i spy a wee froggie?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah, 2 ADFs were seized and brought to my shelter. No one picked them up, so I adopted them and threw them in the planted

Also there's a crap ton of baby BNP in there now lol

Hey Mike, was that not enough of a fix for ya? Lol

Y u no grow uaru?!?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

They're growing so freaking slow! My WC schedule isn't as often as it should be thanks to work, and I only feed once per day rather than 3x, but still, it's way worse than paint drying. They've doubled in size since j got them, like 8-10 months ago!

Back
Top Bottom