My journey with my new 29 gallon long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok well anyway, I just ordered the API master test kit, and 2 pieces of genuine 8 inch driftwood.

So I just got to looking for shrimp and all I have is raw fish.... Will it work

So now that I've been adding fish flakes, and got the API master test kit coming. I need a cycle definition. As I understand it, there's going to be 2 ammo spikes after the first I'm done?

Ok I've been reading up and I'm going to pick up pure ammonia tonight so I can really start one I get my test kit.

It would take a lot of flake food to start cycling a tank that size. I'd just wait on the ammonia.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Because I doubt the flake is doing much to cycle the tank, and it's probably making a mess. Lol

I know. That's why I'm gojng to pick up pure ammonia from petsmart of the grocery store.

Well... That's why I'd wait for the ammonia. Oh, and pet stores don't sell ammonia so the grocery store should be a better bet.

Ok, I'm just following the fishless cycling forum instructions

Well, I guess I'm not getting ammo tonight, it's snowing wherei live and the roads are to slick. Darn mother weather, holding me up on my fish tank!!! :(

Never mind! What do you know, fedex just drop off the master test kit and drift wood! What should I do now?

UPDATE!

Cycling may begin!

So this week has proven to be a very productive. I just picked ammonia!
So now I'm into cycling I leave on Monday for England, so I'm going to do a fishless cycle. I is have read up and understand the nitrogen cycle. But considering I leave for England what should I do?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom