My journey with my new 29 gallon long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Could I use a little castle decoration from my 10 gal, is there bacteria on it?

I just did the rock test, it didn't fiz, the dual 5 lighting is made by aqueon and is and is 6700k

The only problem I don't have a source of ammo for the bacteria :(

That's probably the t5no which will give you good low/med light, all the plants you've picked will be great, you can try a couple med light plants too and they should be fine, I have the same light on my 20 tall and it's slowly carpeting micro chain sword.. You can add some flake it frozen food to the tank, as it breaks down it will release amm to feed your bb and even grow it some..

Ok thx.i couldn't get the API master test kit, I'm going to Order it.

It would be the best scenario if you had the test kit before the fish, that way you can best monitor your water to keep lil fishies happy and healthy!

I know it's very frustrating that my local petsmart only has 1 person actively helping costumers and are sold out of half of there products every time I go.

Grab a raw shrimp from the grocery store, put it into some pantyhose, and leave it. Easiest way to cycle.

If you had a test kit, I'd say go ahead and add a few small fish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Yes, it breaks down in the tank, which is why you want it in pantyhose or a media bag.

I don't use those alert things. I don't know if they work or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I can't hurt? I have some raw shrimp I think! Will mesh bag work?

Back
Top Bottom