My marbel angle fish laid eggs! Neat.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mum and dad are very large. Dad is about 10 inches. They are very good at the whole process. Really want to give them a chance to bring them up but think in the community they would struggle with such a large brood!!!

Couldnt you just move the parents and babies to a diff tank? Also, whats your stocking scheme?

I hate moving the adults. They are sooooo settled and fear losing one of them or stressing them. In tank with them now is a small plec and a load of guppies. I could remove the plec and risk it but easier moving my cd case (imitation slate!)

Of course. I got platys, mollies, guppies babies in my fry tanks as well as the baby angels. Barbs are my next thing but adults not quite ready.

Cichildlife said:
Guppies breed like any livebearer. The male iseminates the female

It's Saturday evening here, I should be out doing the same as the guppy but instead I'm babysitting angel fry!!!!

Hahahahahshandhsha@duchman lol nice, nd its saturday evenin here too nothin to do

Here is a video of them hard at work. Now I'm going to let them finish up through tonight and then this time I'm moving the parents back into the other tank and see if I get a better result. This way they won't be moving them around all of time and I can keep the tank cleaner because I won't be feeding the parents in the same tank.

Eggs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom