Ponyo in a 20 Long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am so sorry to hear that... I once lost a fish to whirling disease and was devastated, so I can imagine how difficult this must be.

I went through my puffer phase years ago. They are super cool. But I never had one make it a year I don't think. Imo they are difficult. When I kept them there was no internet lol. But all the forums im on....I see alot of puffer deaths.

1491068780085.jpg
Removed some of the sagittaria sublata from in front of the rock. I didn't notice that some of the dwarf baby tears had fallen out into the sand, so I'll have to take another picture soon.

Having a sprained ankle and broken foot makes taking pictures kind of hard.

View attachment 297200
Removed some of the sagittaria sublata from in front of the rock. I didn't notice that some of the dwarf baby tears had fallen out into the sand, so I'll have to take another picture soon.

Having a sprained ankle and broken foot makes taking pictures kind of hard.
Have you tried monte carlo?

Have you tried monte carlo?
Nope. I'm not opposed to it. The real problem with the dwarf baby tears -why they fell out - is because I pulled up the sublata that decided to not be dwarf anymore. I actually hadn't planted it in front of the rock in the first place.

Does monte carlo stay in eco complete better?

Nope. I'm not opposed to it. The real problem with the dwarf baby tears -why they fell out - is because I pulled up the sublata that decided to not be dwarf anymore. I actually hadn't planted it in front of the rock in the first place.

Does monte carlo stay in eco complete better?
It's a little bigger than dwarf baby tears. I've tried it in eco complete and it turned out ok. It was low tech.

I switched from Excel to Metricide, and woah is that not working. I'm actually doing less light, but check out this algae! What do I do?
1491316421386.jpg
1491316428927.jpg
1491316436136.jpg

Sorry to hear that, the puffers are adorable though. Love the tank overall!

Back
Top Bottom