Starting 29 gallon reef tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Khij159753 said:
What do you guys think about me gettin a rose bubble tip anemone?

As long as your lighting is good and you keep water params stable you could. I have a green bubble tip. Just know that it may not stay where u want it. It will move till it finds a spot it likes.

Okay. Well I have high output T-5 4 bulb lighting. And as long as I don't have to worry about it killing my coral I'm fine with it moving wherever it wants.

Khij159753 said:
Okay. Well I have high output T-5 4 bulb lighting. And as long as I don't have to worry about it killing my coral I'm fine with it moving wherever it wants.

Just will have to watch it till it fines a spot. Might have to move some corals cause if it's close it will sting them.

So today I got some frags. Kenya tree, zoas, Xenia. Devils hand. More zoas, and a ricordia mushroom. And a really awesome looking red bubble tip anemone with a tiny clown hosting it. Sorry about no pictures but you guys are in for a ton once I finally post them!

Khij159753 said:
So today I got some frags. Kenya tree, zoas, Xenia. Devils hand. More zoas, and a ricordia mushroom. And a really awesome looking red bubble tip anemone with a tiny clown hosting it. Sorry about no pictures but you guys are in for a ton once I finally post them!

Very nice selection. Those ricordea mushrooms are cool looking. Can't wait to see the pictures!

I know! I would post pics now but the only camera I have is my crappy phone's camera. It's not even a kinda good phone camera :/ so I gotta wait for my gf to take pics :p

This was the only pic I could get. My friend took it today. I'll get closer up pics sometime. What you think of my tank? :)

Attachments

• image-2952092328.jpg
    image-2952092328.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 135
Thanks :) it's really slot better than I expected. I plan on adding a few more choice coral, some sexy shrimp, a blood fire shrimp and a cardinal still. Then after all that's done idk what I'll do exactly. I'll find someway to improve it or upgrade :)

I still haven't seen my pistol sense I put him in my tank :/ and now my scooter is swimming up the glass and hovering there poking his head out of the water over and over then dropping to the bottom.

I just got a 90 gallon! Check out the thread I started today. I already need help, The tank needs quite a bit of cleaning but idk how to deep clean an acrylic tank! :eek: it's called "90 gallon start!"

if everyone could go to my 90 gallon thread that'd be great :) im sure ill need your help! and everything from this tank will go in there after the cycle which is almost over :)

Back
Top Bottom