The Sixty Gallon Build :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Found a place that does exchanges for like 20 bucks total, seems pretty average right? How long did a tank last you?

Thanks! They are cool but I haven't seen them in days, hopefully they will begin to come out :)

a 5 lbs tank should last about 6 months, maybe longer.

Little update- , algae is getting worse lol. Its fine. I just need to get my co2 setup sometime soon. Ruby is going back to her home, um I'm hoping Sunday. I'm a little worried to do so, but I think it will be okay :)

George9 said:
Little update- , algae is getting worse lol. Its fine. I just need to get my co2 setup sometime soon. Ruby is going back to her home, um I'm hoping Sunday. I'm a little worried to do so, but I think it will be okay :)

By now I bet it'll be fine. When are you getting your setup?

skywhitney said:
lol i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that that could be a contributing factor as to the new algae outbreak as well. :brows:

Yeah, I know lol. I'm fine with it now that I'm getting the co2 system relatively soon. I'll just scrub off what I can. I've been turning the rocks upside down when they get covered with green algae. So the algae on the bottom dies and I could flip it again lol

Yeah, I know lol. I'm fine with it now that I'm getting the co2 system relatively soon. I'll just scrub off what I can. I've been turning the rocks upside down when they get covered with green algae. So the algae on the bottom dies and I could flip it again lol

That's a good idea! How are all the fish doing? Is Ruby going back today?

skywhitney said:
That's a good idea! How are all the fish doing? Is Ruby going back today?

Yep, I hope to get her back if I have time. If not, probably Friday. Everyone else is doing really well, so its all good :)

The new loaches are coming out more and they bite my hand when its in the tank, its like a sharp pinch lol

I am extremely envious of your tank! I hope all goes well with the transfer back to the main tank :)

fishfanatic said:
I am extremely envious of your tank! I hope all goes well with the transfer back to the main tank :)
Lol thanks! She is doing good so far, very active :)

skywhitney said:
Wow! The tank is looking great! Is that the rotala just right of center?
Yup, it is. Keeps on growing and growing! My swords have like 6 new leaves coming up loo

Aw, I'm a little worried now. Shes hiding all day again. I don't knw if theres anything else I can do for her if it happens again :(

George9 said:
Aw, I'm a little worried now. Shes hiding all day again. I don't knw if theres anything else I can do for her if it happens again :(

It almost sounds like she's being picked on to me. Have you noticed anything like that?

Back
Top Bottom