Undergravel filter help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have two bulbs, they were given to me by my uncle. What should I be looking for on the bulb?

I have two bulbs, they were given to me by my uncle. What should I be looking for on the bulb?

There should be a brand and light model written on it if it's a bulb

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1452646777294.jpg
    1452646777294.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 37
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1452647093.628555.jpg
This is what mine look like. One has some red lights and some white lights to "bring out fish's color" and the other one is an extra bulb that I don't think came with the set that is white light.
(Sorry, I know nothing about this ?)

Oh its an LED, it should have brand somewhere an the light fixture than

It doesn't look like they do :/ Maybe the brand name is on the box that the hood came in but I threw that out a while ago and I don't remember what it was.

Mine looks exactly like what this guy's got, and it looks like he has the same LEDs inside as well.

Rachel, the fish got here if you wanna see them go to th thread "Discus and Pistos"

I'm currently acclimating 3 neon tetras :) I will post a picture when they are in the tank!

Alright, my mom finished acclimating them while I was at work. I come home to find them just hanging out in the corner. Is there a reason for this?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1452998681.907034.jpg

New environment and and little stressed and scared. They will probably be swimming around tomorrow

Lookin good Rachel!!!
Before you know it you'll have more fish in there too [emoji38]

Clem

I'm buying three more in probably a little less than a week. I don't want to leave them without a school for too long because I feel like that may be adding to their stress :(

I'm buying three more in probably a little less than a week. I don't want to leave them without a school for too long because I feel like that may be adding to their stress :(

Wait a week and than test Nitrates and if they are low than you'll be fine.

They will be OK , when you add a few more they will school nice for ya , its what makes them look good in numbers.[emoji106]

Clem

Back
Top Bottom