Why are up right NOW?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MMantelli said:
Sittin out back watchin manatees swim down the canal before I go to work.

Very cool. I was up until 6am because I didn't want to put my book down...

Up at 1:00 AM to feed a 5 wk old kitten, one of the perils of being a vet tech.

image-96892414.jpg

His name is Baloney.

Baloney is awesome and I thank you for finding the perfect name.

It's almost 1:00am, I had caffeine and did yard work all afternoon. Now I'm in a zombie state staring at screens but doing nothing productive.

My dog was named Sluggo, he is a basset hound and no other name would fit better! Had a kitty named "Kablooey" (never really fit) and I named a big white stray Samoyed "Tickle-Pickle" but the adults veto-Ed that one.

Up early, going to drive an hour south to help my parents & then 2 hrs north to my fav LFS to get sand for the 55g I m setting up. Gonna be a long day!
Love Sluggo for a Bassett name! Working at a vet clinic, we hear some great names. And not so great , like a cat named Scrotum. Ugh.
I have 2 cats that are orange & wh that are brothers named Barnes & Noble. And another orange & wh that I rescued at 2 wks old, he fell one story & had a head injury but is awesome now. My husband named him Nigel Carothers Cat of Action & Adventure.

Great names! My boyfriend and I recently named the four kittens that were delivered to us by the stray cat that kind of took us in. She walked in the front door for food one day and just started hanging out by our place, then brought her kittens to us a few weeks later. The two we are keeping are Corso and Ylla (boy and girl, respectively) and the two girls we are trying to find homes for are Trouble and Bobcat. Can anyone guess where the names for the two we are keeping came from? Hint - both from books.

Got home early morning. Just trying to relax as I watch the news of the place I was just at being struck again!! This is horrible!! Well... I'm back safe and sound and will be back on the forum with updates etc.

I ask all to pray for all those effected by this historic event.

Dino

Got home early morning. Just trying to relax as I watch the news of the place I was just at being struck again!! This is horrible!! Well... I'm back safe and sound and will be back on the forum with updates etc.

Dino

Your back!!!!!!!!! Lol you probably dont even know me but i miss seeing your comments on my inexperienced threads lmao

Your back!!!!!!!!! Lol you probably dont even know me but i miss seeing your comments on my inexperienced threads lmao

Haha of course I remember you!! Feels good to be missed on a forum and appreciate!!! Hey! Remember we all started at the bottom ;)

Dino

Welcome back!!! Can't wait to see updates on your tank.

Up late just got home from a Wailing Souls show! Great roots reggae band. Very awesome night of dancing and friends, but am totally exhausted! Gnite!

4:13 am home from a couple new friends's house, played with their puppy!

Welcome home convict!!!! Hope all went well. I am up cuz I am waiting for the mail....it has plants snails and bettas hopefully! I am either a Vampire of a third shifter ...cant remember LOL Whichever I know it's day and that means bedtime.....

Welcome home convict!!!! Hope all went well. I am up cuz I am waiting for the mail....it has plants snails and bettas hopefully! I am either a Vampire of a third shifter ...cant remember LOL Whichever I know it's day and that means bedtime.....

Haha I know the feeling all too well.

I'm up because I'll be going to two different petco stores that have healthy stock. I'm trying to decide what I should get.

12 week old puppy has to go potty. And won't go/let me go back to bed. Been up with this little pain in the @$$ since 6am.

Back
Top Bottom