Bettababe's 29 Gallon Biocube Build/Journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hackteck said:
Congrats on that i'm happy for you

Thanks. I'm super excited to he making progress on my career as an author and on the tank!! The sooner money starts coming in, the sooner my plans will be set forth!!! Lol.

allaboutfish said:
hey when will the book be buyable?

I'm not sure. I will be sure to post a thread on here for updates of my book. I'll go do that right now. Keep an eye on it for updates.

0o.Kelsey.o0 said:
When you buy the book will you receive an actual copy? Or just be able to read it online?

It's an actual book. I think it will be sold in stores like Border's too. I started the thread about it so we don't get too off topic here. Though I don't mind, the mods may. Lol.

haha have you heard of infinity the chronicals of nick if not you should read it, but her other books are pretty bad as in adult bad.

allaboutfish said:
haha have you heard of infinity the chronicals of nick if not you should read it, but her other books are pretty bad as in adult bad.

I made the other thread. Take a look?

Exciting news!!

I'm going to get my book that I just finished published through a website I found, and my mom approved, so I'm going to start getting an income sometime soon!!!!!!!! So this will actually start soon!! And PLEASE someone respond to this!!
Congratulations!
But there is no need to add the last sentence, thats an awesome acheivment that will be recongised whether you put that there or not :cool:

Back
Top Bottom