Exotic's new 10g high build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh it is on a book self. I thought that you had put the tank ON the books. Lol that would have been crazy. Also I'm close to your age, I'm 14.

It seems like the male abandoned his heater nest and has gone back to preparing his spot under the wood.

I was joking around... Should reword it... If I had the tank stacked on books I'd have to say to my mom "There was a little spill :whistle:...

Oh. The way I looked at the picture, it looked like the tank was sitting on some wood which was sitting on some books. it took me a while to notice the legs of the table.

Got a surprise gift from my grandpa! 1 little cuckoo syno, a rafflesia sword, and 7 tummies! Pics in a bit, at a family event...

The syno really shouldn't be in a tank with a pH of 6.8... I'll try and get him back to the LFS soon...

Do you mean rummies?

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

It probably will soon anyways in water that off its minimum pH spectrum... Surprisingly it's doing very well!

Tummies are eating but their heads are still just a dull pink instead of bright red.

Back
Top Bottom