Stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMO otos could work in a ten, but I don't think you should. The algae in your tank wouldn't be enough to sustain them so you would have to give them vegetables and algae wafers.

I'll ask my lfs

Al they have are peppered, albino, and green!

Last edited by a moderator:
You could try buying them off aquabid or liveaquaria. Live aquaria probably is way too expensive for your budget though (it is for mine).

I generally don't like ordering live fish since you can't choose and see I it's healthy, so what are some other fish that can replace the cories?

Aqua bid is pretty safe. There are some great breeders there that won't give you bad fish. If you don't mind me asking, is your LFS petsmart? Maybe instead of a bottom dweller, you could have a few guppies or something like that.

Ya, I would check. If not, look into something else maybe. If you can't go dwarf, don't do cories.

I'm getting a dwarf gourami now, there's a Cory and Molly in the tank right now

Then what other fish can I get

Last edited by a moderator:
No mollies in a ten gallon! Have you tested your water yet? How are you so sure you can add fish? Get rid of the cory and molly, we already discussed this.

Planning to give them away now, what can replace 3 panda cories? And angelfish?!

Back
Top Bottom